Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At Lotus Gallery, we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
We only collect personal information from you when you:
- Register on the Site;
- Contact us; and
- Order products and services.
This personal information may be collected from you during either online or off-line transactions or contact with us.
As part of the standard operation of the Site, we may collect certain non-personal information from you, including but not limited to your browser type, operating system, IP address and the domain name from which you accessed the Site. In addition, we may collect information about your browsing behavior, such as the date and time you visit the Site, the areas or pages of the Site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the Site, the number of times you return to the Site and other click-stream data.
- Provide you with customized content and advertising;
- Monitor Site usage; and
- Conduct research to improve our content and services.
You are free to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Site or take full advantage of all of our offerings. Check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
You may access any personal information you provide to us, correct or modify any such personal information, or direct us to make no further use of your personal information. To do so, please send an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- To fulfill your requests for products and services;
- To provide you with targeted offers and advertising on the Site;
- To contact you with information and promotional materials and offers from our company as well as from our subsidiaries, affiliates, marketing partners, advertisers and other third parties;
- To contact you when necessary;
- To review Site usage and operations;
- To address problems with the Site, our business or our products and services; and
- To protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may transfer or otherwise disclose information collected from and about you to the following entities for the following purposes:
- To our employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers and suppliers, if the disclosure will enable any of these entities to perform a business, professional or technical support function for us;
- To our employees, independent contractors, service providers and suppliers, to fulfill a product or service request;
- To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law; and
- In the event that our company or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
We have taken certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial steps to safeguard and secure the information we collect from Site visitors.
We do not direct the Site to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from children
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES